Monday, March 24, 2008

Oh the Sun ! ! ! !

EASTER WEEKEND 2008
Boulder, UT
**Ben and I are the winners of the annual treasure hunt, yes we're proud.


Enjoying Sun and Slickrock; a perfect combination. Look at that blue, not a cloud in the sky.

Greyson and Ben building sand mountains. Greyson was in Heaven. Then of course Ben convinced all of the kids that they need to let him bury them. I'm sure their mom's were thrilled with all that sand.

Greyson and I went hiking and he chose the way. It was so cute to watch him navigate the slickrock.



Getting ready for the town Easter Egg hunt.



4 comments:

Heidi said...

When can I go back? I love Boulder and am having withdrawls. Thanks for the fun, fun, fun times. Enjoy the sun this weekend!

Tonya said...

Was it really that warm and sunny on Easter??? Fun times for you:0)

Heidi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wish I was partying with you. Hope you had a good one.

brenda said...

I LOVE that picture of you, Breezy. It warms me up on a cloudy day. Keep the posts comin'!