Saturday, March 14, 2009

I really shouldn't be allowed to go out at this size!

**For those that want an update I went to the doctors this week and blood pressure and everything was fine. I even lost a few lbs! So apparently I'm still good for another few weeks. It relieved a lot of pressure to know I might be saved from bed rest. Life is good.
I can't believe I'm actually posting this but here I am about to pop!
You know you feel big but when you see it in a picture it's a little scary.
This is the hardware ranch in Logan, UT

You ride sleighs out in the middle of a herd of Elk
They had about 450 there today. This one was catching
up on some rest. Greyson was terrified of the horses but
seemed unaffected by the elk.

What are you looking at?


As if you don't feel big enough when you're this pregnant. . .

check out the sign above the girls bathroom.



We drug Collin and Michon along with us. They are so photogenic it's not fair but we love them anyway.


Last week Greyson and I also went with Brenda and Reagan to the Aquarium. It's one of my favorite places to go because it's small and we can be in and out in an hour. It's also cheap and only 10 minutes from the house, you can't beat that for entertainment.



Brenda and I talked a couple of weeks ago and realized that both of us are really lonely and don't feel like we have many friends. I think sometimes you get in these ruts and don't realize that other people feel the same. Anyway I'm going to drag her with me this summer as I find ways to get out of the house she may wish she'd never told me that.

7 comments:

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

I was just thinking aboutyou yesterday wondering about bed rest-- soooo glad you are OK! Keep baking that baby!

As far as size-- I think pregnancy is the only time my stomach is HARD. Sure its not flat, but hard... Jeremy called my keg abs. I think you look great!

Trent and Amy said...

I know how you feel Breezy! I waddled everywhere! I still kind of do. Cute pictures

Danielle Spangler said...

You look fabulous!!!! But, I know how you feel. Thank goodness that we can work on getting back in shape in just a few months.

Nicole and I are in the same boat as far as friends/doing stuff. We are hoping to do a weekly activity this summer and invited anyone that wants to participate!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you don't have to be on bedrest. you look gorgeous! And you are so close--that sweet baby will be here before you know it.

Tonya said...

You are beautiful Breezy!

The bathroom sign totally cracked me up...especially after your comment about feeling so huge:0)

Good job for finding a new friend and dragging her along wih you on your outings. I'm sure she loves you for it.

Carrie said...

Um....I'm your friend, and Brenda's! Can I hang out with you guys this summer? And I think you look great!

Wendy said...

"We drug Collin and Michon along with us. They are so photogenic it's not fair but we love them anyway." Now you know how we feel!

You always look great! You just look pregnant and since you are...

Can't wait to meet your new little girl!