Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Not Again!

Ugh so I just got back from the doctors office today. Apparently my blood pressure is really high. It caught me off-guard because it has been so low this pregnancy and we haven't had any problems. With Greyson I was already on bed rest at this time. Anyway I've been feeling really sick lately and as the Doctor went through the symptoms -yep- I have them all. Anyway I have to take it easy this week and then start going every week to see if I'll end up on bed rest again. They apparently won't do medicine here they will just induce you early because that's the surefire fix. So now I have a horrible headache and I don't know if it's from the blood pressure or from the stress that now I have something to worry about! She seems really healthy and is due in 6 weeks so I figure I've just got to keep her in there for another 4 and then she should be healthy. Have I mentioned I hate being pregnant? (ok I'm really excited to have this baby but I really wasn't meant to birth children- my body rebels)

9 comments:

ashley said...

Anytime you want greyson to come play over here just call. i will come get him. He is always welcome. I am so sorry. Can I do anything else? I could make you some treats. What are you craving? I need to make something.

megan said...

Breezy! I think it was your fabulous date...it was just too much to handle. I'll call you to see what I can do. Hang in there. There's a light at the end of the tunnel (and I just know she'll be dang cute)!

Danielle Spangler said...

I'm sorry!!! Take it easy for sure. That baby needs a couple more weeks of cookin! Bed rest with no kids is awful enough...but it is a whole new spin when you have someone else to take care of...at least you can see the light at the end of the horrific pregnancy-tunnel!

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

Ugh! I am so sorry. I think the only thing harder than being on bed rest is being on bed rest with kids. Hang in there-- you can do 4 more weeks-- yes- there is a light at the end of the "cannal"! Try to imagine holding her for the first time... kissing her little hands... seeing her little eyes looking at you...

BTW- my body rebels too- not as bad as yours, but its OK to not love being pregnant. Its the babies we love. :o) We will keep you in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

I too do not enjoy being pregnant. My normal productive nad high energy self becomes a blob of nausea and extreme weight gain.
I am so excited for you to have a little girl--you will have to share all the fun details of dressing her up and putting huge bows in her hair.
(Can you tell I'm a little jealous?) Hope the next four weeks are uneventful and healthy.

Trent and Amy said...

It is so hard to be on bed rest, especially when you have another kid. I wish I could help!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Breezy! So fun to look at your cute blog! I love that you guys are still so outdoorsie when you have a kid. I need to be better about things like that. He is such a cute little guy and congrats on the girl. Sounds like it has been a rough pregnancy so I hope the end comes quickly. Really 9 months is just WAY too long! There needs be some way to speed that up. I hope you don't mind if I add a link on my blog. :)

Carrie said...

I'm with you, my body totally rebels but more to the birth than the actual pregnancy, so now I can be done and that is wonderful. Although I was holding a brand new baby today and I love that baby smell and those tiny little feet and for just a moment I thought "oh to have one these again....." and then Luke started melting down like 2 year-olds do and I remembered another reason why it is good to be done.

Stephanie said...

I cannot wait for the new baby post! I'm hoping it's soon!